Hi Sharks! In an effort to keep you all more informed we are going to start bringing you a weekly blog post about the changes and updates that we make to the site.
Here is the list for this week!
- We have moved the history list. You can now find the link to it on the top right of the currently playing song area.
- Some of our Broadcast stats have been renamed.
- ‘Listens’ has been changed to ‘Current Plays’ on the Broadcast page.
- Added ‘Plays’ which is your all-time listens.
- Broadcasters now have ‘Take Over’ functionality.You can now switch a broadcast from one computer to another by signing in to your same account and clicking the ‘take over’.
- New ‘Auto-Approve’ Suggestions Feature. This is an option in the broadcasters edit section. If turned on, suggestions will be automatically added to the queue if your music runs out. Suggestions are added in order of up-vote popularity.
- “Recent Broadcasts” has been added to the broadcast page to help you find broadcasts you’ve been listening to.
We have also included quite a few tweaks and bug fixes that should make your experience on Grooveshark better!
If you have any trouble feel free to email us at email@example.com.