iPhone v. 2.2.0, available in Cydia:
- Loading playlists on older devices is fixed
- General stability increased
- Your favorites now load more quickly.
- Better offline stability.
- Improved playback buffering.
- Improved sorting performance.
- Radio station (user or tag) persists between sessions.
- Overall increase in app responsiveness.
- New “Refresh” feature! Sync changes to your playlists and favorited songs from the cloud in seconds.
Symbian update 1.2, available at m.grooveshark.com
- If a song fails to offline, the song is pushed back into the offline queue and two more attempts to offline it will be made.
- Song Duration and Cover Art now displayed for offlined songs.
- The API has been updated to use the latest Methods.
- List functionality changed to speed up the application
- Settings screen updated to display version number, amount of disk space used and ability to clear all offlined content.
- Number of songs fetched increased to 600 (up from 100)
- Now Playing icon now shows which song is playing.
- You can now save Volume level and other settings
- Various changes to HTC EVO problems.
- Fixed Playlist/Station crashes on Android 1.5 phones.
- Improved application liveliness, responsiveness, and startup time.
- Improved album art offlining and caching.
- Improved playback across most devices.
- Fixed configuration change bugs.
- Various fixes to playlist and favorites syncing.