Alliterative fate strikes again! Every Tuesday we will be giving you little tips on how to make your Grooveshark experience even more fantastic!
This week we are sharing six simple and easy keyboard shortcuts to enhance the time you spend jamming with us!
1. Hitting the space bar will play or pause the song you are listening to.
2. Pressing Command/Ctrl + the left arrow key will play the previous song in your Current Songs.
3. Hitting Command/Ctrl + the right arrow key will play the next song in your Current Songs.
4. Pressing Command/Ctrl + click will multiple select individual songs.
5. Holding Shift and clicking on the first and last songs in a group will select all the songs in between.
6. Hitting Command/Ctrl + up/down arrow keys will adjust the volume.
Come back every Tuesday for more great Grooveshark tips!